Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life and it's Lessons

photo taken by a friend for an exposition


The New Year has brought up many things in mind. People talking about their resolutions and goals for the year. What they want and where they see themselves going in life. All of this has made me think about myself; thing I hardly ever do for some reason. What do I really want in life? Where do I see myself heading to? Hard questions to answer at the moment. Ever since I decided to make the change to NYC and come back. My life decisions have changed direction. Have you ever been through a point in life where you look at yourself and what you've done; then realize that what have done is not enough and where your heading to is not the right direction. Well that's me right now. So my goal for this year is to dust myself off, learn from the past and head to a new direction. It has been a tough journey trying to get back on my feet, but i'm sure when I do so great things will happen.
Lesson to be learned; Keep your head up look forward, learn from your past but never look back
-Mayela

No comments:

Post a Comment