Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Night Out 2O11

Fashion Night out in New York City, I've been waiting for this event for a while now. It was definitely worth my wait as it was an incredible day. September 8, 2o11 woke up early went to go to Lincon Center to check out a bit of what Mercedes Benz Fashion Week was going to be about. Later on the day my brother and myself we both agreed on spending our night at Macy's where Coco Rocha our favorite model would make a guest appearance as she is the face of "Impulse" new collection from Karl Lagerfeld and so was representing the line. Overall it was a unforgettable night, below I posted a couple of photos of what my day looked liked.


We were the first in line to meet and greet Coco.

with Coco Rocha Conran.. model/ my inspiration 

James Conran.. Coco's husband/ Interior Designer


designer, TOMMY HILFIGER 

MRS. JAY

SAMANTHA RONSON

CARSON KRESSLEY.. I just to love him when he was part of the show Queer Eye

THE FASHION CENTER


PARSONS SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment