Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who is Andrew Joseph?

As I mentioned before, i'll be including in my blog interesting people that I come across. 


 so.. Who is Andrew Joseph


Among many of his talents, Andrew Joseph does photography, music and design. I had the pleasure of meeting him in a concert. Rather than taking photos of the events, like any other photographer would. Andrew captures the moment in a series of short videos, by which he brings out the best in people and the surroundings; being aware of angles and lighting. He then adds hip music to enhance the experience. Mr. Andrew Joseph is definitely a great inspiration. Below I have posted a couple of videos he has produced (two of which I came out in). Hope you all enjoy and get to known this guy. Best of luck on everything you do Andrew. Keep doing what you like, and keep on with the good work.








No comments:

Post a Comment